Re: Retekess V117 analogue SW/MW/FM radio receiver

radiojayallen

Mark,

Great post & pictures on the Retekess V 117...nice report. I agree with your comments but one thing surprised me - that you were able to tune to 3510, 4625 and 6070 MHz on SW as it is spec'd down to only 8 MHz and mine bottomed out just a little below that. If yours were just a small amount lower in frequency I would suspect unit to unit differences but to reach into the 3 Meg range makes me wonder if there has been a change, although I note in your pictures the back of the radio still shows98 MHz on SW. I guess you're lucky!

I wrote a review of this radio early this year:

https://wp.me/P1wpLu-1jk

Jay