Re: Retekess V-115 FM/AM/SW Radio Review – July 2021

LA2PJ - Egil

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 02:00 AM, Paul Blundell wrote:

The tuning modes are that you either manually enter a frequency via the keypad
or you use the auto tune modes, you can’t scroll from frequency to
frequency, say from 531kHz to 540kHz, you need to either enter each frequency
or use the auto tune modes,
I have a TIVDIO V-115, which should be the same as the Retekess version.
On my specimen I can scroll from one frequency to another by pressing the record player controls "Fast Forwards" or "Fast Backwards".

I don't like how the AGC behaves on thisreceiver, but the recording function is very good, so I am using it as an audio recorder only.

73
Egil - LA2PJ