Re: Publication news

Ray Mongrain

Hi,

The article was great.  I would like to build an antenna.  Please show me where I can find instructions.

Thanks,
Ray

On Oct 1, 2021, at 6:24 AM, Jock Elliott <jock.elliott@...> wrote:

My article on "Ultralight MW DXing with Ferrite Sleeve Loop Antennas" has been published in the October issue of Spectrum Monitor and would not have been possible without wonderful cooperation and interviews with Gary DeBock and Paul Walker. Thank you both!

swskeds provided a link to the October issue of Asian DX Review. Here's the link: https://idxci.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/ADXR-Volume-39-No-564-October-2021.pdf

Among the interesting content is a list of private European SW stations. I was unaware of them and thought it might be really interesting to try to hear some of them.