Re: for lovers of Spanish MW

patrice.privat

Hi Pedro, just found a bug in my list, so I'm back to 102 active stations; indeed on 1026 Oviedo and Asturias are the same station.
I found no recording on my hard drive of Linares, so I can't prove I had it once on 1602  (can't remember the reception date either).
I tried last night but could not get it. If it is not done by the end of this month I will replace it with Segovia (which is faintly discernible on my recording of 1602 Ontynient, see previous mails)

I think I miss a few cities still like Gijon.

PP