Re: 40 years of Dxing

Guy Atkins

Wow, great post, Allen! It brought back fond memories of my early days at the dials for me, too. As luck would have it, this summer will be my own 40th anniversary of DXing. It was on a camping trip sometime in the summer of 1968 that I started tuning around on a Wards Airline portable. I wish I knew the exact date like you do for your experience.

Like with many other DXers, Clayton Howard of HCJB was also a frequent visitor to my first "shack".

Have a wonderful time on the 17th, Allen, in that radio-historic location.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA