Re: a question regarding 2 pocket setts? :)

majid

hey again,
birthday radios truly are greate.
as a matter of fact, my birthday will be on the 24th hence me asking about the differant setts.
question,
since these radios are on a chip,
shorly it would be an easy thing to add accessibility features to the radios?
they don't make radios as sturdy as they used too,
I have my ol workhorse the soney srf 59 I believe it is?
takes 1 aa battery has a on off button has fm monow /streao switch and a button for am and fm.
not sure if i aught to ask this in a new thread, but here goes.
what got you in to your dxing hobby in the first place?
I would love to hear your stories.
Majid