Re: Portable Ultralight Radio DXing Case - July 2021

Paul Blundell

Update - 20/08/2021:

After using this for the past month, I found that I was not carrying it with me as much as wanted, often I was just taking my AR-1733 in my work bag and not my whole kit. Due to this I have now made some changes to this, as can be seen below. I have removed some of the foam and have setup a smaller plastic case for this spot, this holds my AR-1733, ear phones and spare batteries. I can now easily just grab this as my "daily carry" or take the whole case for more serious DXing times.