Re: XHDATA D-808 external antenna jack question

Gary DeBock

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 03:31 AM, Alfredo Gallerati wrote:
Ok Gary, this was yust a doubt which some friends of mine told me.
Concerning the FSL Antenna, can you tell me please if I can buy that antenna
from you ?
Best greetings and regards
73’s de Alfredo Gallerati, IK7JGI
Hello Alfredo,

Unfortunately I don't have enough free time to build and sell FSL antennas for all who want one, so it is not possible for me to run a business selling them. There is a waiting list, but it is already stretching into 2022. In order to help reduce the high demand for the 3 inch (76mm) Baby FSL antenna I am writing a full construction article, giving complete information on how to construct the antenna using readily available commercial parts. Even if a DXer doesn't wish to build his own FSL antenna, the article will be simple enough so that any friend with technical experience should be able to build it.

The 7.5 inch (19cm) loopstick XHDATA D-808 model is another project with extremely high demand, which I cannot satisfy with my own limited free time. That model has already had a full construction article posted since 2018, though, at https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/5d0pi85jfptgmrj4pd0jsmaybgb6gteh

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)