Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 3:04 PM
From: "Gary DeBock via groups.io" <D1028Gary@...>
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] Group Stats
On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 09:33 PM, Frank Standford wrote:
I am sorry if I have missed the mark with this. I will keep it in mind for the future.
Frank,

We welcome your contributions to this group, but when you are repeatedly discussing various matters with only one other individual, private emails should be considered. Group posts should be limited to content likely to be of interest to the entire group, otherwise we will continue to lose members who consider a lot of the recent posts to be "posting for the sake of posting."

Gary