Re: Group Stats

Gary DeBock

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 06:33 PM, Frank Standford wrote:
I guess the reasons behind each group varies and some are very active, some less so.
Frank, you seem to have missed the point.

The Ultralight radio group has been very active for over 13 years, regardless of the number of posts on the group list. Much more important than the number of posts is the quality and usefulness of the posts, and whether they are considered relevant and informative by the majority of members. Unfortunately, we have lost about 5 experienced members within the past month because they thought that most of the recent posts on our list were not useful, marking them as "Spam." Posting for the sake of posting is not helping this group, and those who equate this with group activity are in error.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)
Ultralight Radio Group Co-Founder and List Owner