Re: 2021 Ultralight Radio Shootout Review Ready for Download

This was a really enjoyable read and gives a great overview of these models. I will keep your thoughts in mind when I look for new models.

Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 3:46 PM
From: "Gary DeBock via groups.io" <D1028Gary@...>
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] 2021 Ultralight Radio Shootout Review Ready for Download
On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 08:25 PM, Frank Standford wrote:
I have only just come across this. You must have spent a huge amount of time working on this. It is a good read and has given me some ideas of radios to look at.
Thanks Frank,

Major Ultralight Radio reviews like this take place every few years, with detailed articles written in 2009, 2015 and 2021. The 2015 Shootout review (with several models still offered for sale) is posted at Gary DeBock’s 2015 Ultralight Radio Shootout Review | The SWLing Post

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)