Re: Software - MWDXerDB

Harold Cheetham

when I run the program it gives me errors and Basic closes the program

Harold Cheetham

On Monday, August 9, 2021, 08:52:07 AM EDT, Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:

All custom coded, it does not use SQL Server.

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021, 15:54 Frank Standford, <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
What does it use for the database? Is it SQL based? I have some people who might be able to help.

Sent: Monday, August 09, 2021 at 12:00 PM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] Software - MWDXerDB
No, each logging / record is separate in the database so you can't edit multiples at once. I did look at adding this in but the database would not work that way.

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 9:38 AM Frank Standford <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
Can you edit multiples at once?

Sent: Friday, August 06, 2021 at 7:49 PM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io
When you select edit, it asks if you want to update this. You can then edit any of the fields you want.

On Fri, 6 Aug 2021, 16:38 Frank Standford, <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
So that pops up when you go to edit an entry? Can you edit just this or do you have to edit all the fields?

Sent: Friday, August 06, 2021 at 2:14 PM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Update: 06/08/2021
I have updated my code to also include the signal level in the formula for working out the ULDXIndex number and added an option to only update this when you want to, before this it would prompt you to update the values every time you edited a record.