Re: Group Stats

Paul Blundell

Anybody can see the group stats and posts per month. I have been a member since 2011?

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021, 15:53 Frank Standford, <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
How do you track that over such a long period of time? Have you been on the group since the start?

Sent: Monday, August 09, 2021 at 11:34 AM
From: "jcfontario" <jcfontario@...>
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] Group Stats
yes

On Sun, Aug 8, 2021 at 9:00 PM Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:

Over the past few months I have noticed that the group is much more active, I have been keeping track of the posts per month since the group first started. Below is a graph that shows the average posts per month. We have over doubled the average posts per month this year and are almost back to "2012" levels.

It is great to see the group so active and have some new life breathed in to it.