Re: Rockwork Cliff Australian AM-DX Mysteries

Gary DeBock

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 09:48 PM, Paul Blundell wrote:
First, I would say you're right that it is 2PM from Kempsey.

The second, I could not hear any clues, the Australian station on this frequency are below:

639 2HC Coffs Harbour Commercial 5000
639 4MS Mossman National 1000
639 5CK Port Pirie National 10000
639 8RN Katherine National 2000
Thanks for your assistance, Paul.

639-2HC and 639-5CK have both been heard at this cliff previously, and I'll probably need to check the ABC website (with the program podcasts for the LR and RN networks) to narrow this down further. Or, if that's a dead end, just ask my SDR-DXing partner Tom Rothlisberger for RN network, LR network and SRN network parallel checks.

73, Gary