Re: Rockwork Cliff Australian AM-DX Mysteries

Paul Blundell

Hi Gary.

First, I would say you're right that it is 2PM from Kempsey.

The second, I could not hear any clues, the Australian station on this frequency are below:

639 2HC Coffs Harbour Commercial 5000
639 4MS Mossman National 1000
639 5CK Port Pirie National 10000
639 8RN Katherine National 2000

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 2:39 PM Gary DeBock via groups.io <D1028Gary=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
A couple of puzzling Australian DX catches from this morning at the Rockwork DXpedition site (near Manzanita, Oregon, USA) are posted-- any comments or suggestions on the station identities would be appreciated. Oz English definitely isn't my strong point!

531  Solemn assessment of the Covid situation around Newcastle by a male speaker with serious signal strength at 1247 on 8-5-- maybe 2PM on the SRN?  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/egirq5641jhcngw394eggo3iqmg1hzv7

639  Two males in conversation about a mystery topic at 1309 on 8-5; any comments on the topic of conversation would be appreciated (this would be an identity hint)  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/068xd2x688ejvnscj99iquqt6h5z35c4

Thanks!

Gary DeBock (in Manzanita, OR, USA)