Re: Retekess V-115 FM/AM/SW Radio Review – July 2021

More so how easy it is to stalk people these days and how much information they share so freely.

Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2021 at 2:12 PM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] Retekess V-115 FM/AM/SW Radio Review – July 2021
I like living here, what do you find is funny about what I share?

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 12:53 PM Frank Standford <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
It is funny how much people share. I didn't know that was where he lived. Sounds like an interesting place. Good video too.

Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2021 at 8:56 PM
From: "trrs73" <trrs73@...>
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Just posted video on my YouTube channel.  Here is the link.  Please comment with any corrections.

https://youtu.be/5XcrnLCJNic

Thanks,

Tom Stiles