Re: PL330 battery discharge time

Paul Blundell

Thanks for that. I must look at replacingĀ all my AA and AAA's, and will changeĀ them all at the same time to a new brand.

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 10:28 PM radiojayallen <radiojayallen@...> wrote:
Paul,

I have found the Panasonic Eneloops regular capacity, not super capacity AA's are verly lw self-discharge. They hold their charge over over a year if unused.
I just unpacked some after 14 months storage and they still show full charge. I have ben told that the extra capacity ones may not have such low self discharge rates. A friend of mine who uses only rechargeables and has treid everything recommends these strongly...I use them in my ATS-909X2 and they work very well.