Re: MW DXing

Richard Allen

Paul:

I know little about the AR-1733, but have had good DX-ing success with the PL-380.
Combined with an eight-inch FSL antenna I was able to log 3LO, Melbourne at 14,592 kilometers distance on a PL-380.

Good DX.

Richard Allen,
near Perry OK USA.

On Aug 4, 2021, at 18:51, Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:

Personally, I have found the PL-380 and my Digitech AR-1733 both work well.

Paul

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 12:39 AM Peter Jones <jonesypeter@...> wrote:
I've listened to shortwave for many year's, but I'm interested to get into MW DXing. Can I ask what are the accepted modern ultralights with the best performance. I'm in the UK so need to exclude C Crane. I have a Tecsun AM-200 on order to use alongside any radio.

Many thanks

Peter