Re: Retekess V-115 FM/AM/SW Radio Review – July 2021

Paul Blundell

I would love to hear what you think of yours, once it arrives.

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 2:59 PM Frank Standford <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
I am STILL waiting of mine to arrive.

Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2021 at 1:45 PM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] Retekess V-115 FM/AM/SW Radio Review – July 2021
Twelve Days In:
Over the weekend I was able to spend some more time using my
Retekess V-115 and found a couple of interesting things:
- The battery meter shows "full" for a decent period of time and then drops off quickly, this caught me out as I took it out and thought it had more charge than it really did.
- The "automatic search and store" works well but requires a good signal level to log a station, the ATS on the AR-1733 works much better and does not need the signal to be as strong.
- I have been unable to get auto power off to work, it shows the right icons but does not actually turn off after the desired time period.