Re: Software - MWDXerDB

Paul Blundell

No plans at this stage. MWDXerDB does what I need and I am comfortable programming in JB.

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 2:59 PM Frank Standford <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
Thank you for the inforation on this. Have you thought about changing to a more professional system like C++?

Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2021 at 10:48 AM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] Software - MWDXerDB
I have never had any issues with it. I have coded it in JustBasic.

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 9:16 AM Frank Standford <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
I have downloaded this and had a look, does it get flagged by your anti-virus program? Mine blocked it until I approved it. What is it coded in?

Sent: Monday, August 02, 2021 at 3:34 PM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Update: 02/08/2021
I have made a number of changes which has included adding the required code to support the new ULDXIndex system and these can be added directly to each entry. I have also made some changes to the backend database code and a few minor changes to the windows and layout.