Re: Introducing the ULR DXing Chart-Index

Hello.
My logs go back way too far and have too little information in places to be able to add this in for them. Anything new, I will be adding it in.

Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 7:25 AM
From: "Pedro Porres" <pporres@...>
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] Introducing the ULR DXing Chart-Index
Hi all,
Lately I'm a bit busy moving to my new apartment, I still usually read your messages. I just sent Jorge a file with the 5 listeners requested. I realize that in relation to the proposed index, it is more interesting to capture low power stations, although closer, than distant stations but with high transmission power. I hope this activity will serve to encourage new fans of DX and radio.
Best regards to everyone.

Pedro Porres
Cordoba (Spain)