Re: Introducing the ULR DXing Chart-Index

Paul Blundell

Spot on Pedro. I ran some numbers on some stations and found that the lower power ones, even if they are fairly close to me, get much better index scores.

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 7:25 AM Pedro Porres <pporres@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Lately I'm a bit busy moving to my new apartment, I still usually read your messages. I just sent Jorge a file with the 5 listeners requested. I realize that in relation to the proposed index, it is more interesting to capture low power stations, although closer, than distant stations but with high transmission power. I hope this activity will serve to encourage new fans of DX and radio.
Best regards to everyone.

Pedro Porres
Cordoba (Spain)