Re: Mobile Table Top

Phillip Fimiani

I bought a small table from Wallmart... 3 ft wide.... variable height. Use for a lot of things... Plastic table top is a bit slippery, it would need a cover or mat to make it non-slip.

Mortimer says "Stay Safe"
Best Regards
Phil
KD2HTN / WA2069SWL
Long: 34.210293 Lat:-78.057048
FM04xf 30dl

On Monday, July 26, 2021, 11:11:55 PM EDT, Frank Standford <dxer2k1@...> wrote:

I am really very excited about being able to spend some more time outside on the air.
Has anybody had a look at a way to make a table top that can be moved around from the radio shack to the yard and even take it on a road trip. I am guessing it would need to be foldable or break down easily. EBAY has not given me many choices.

--
73
Phil