Re: Retekess V-115 FM/AM/SW Radio Review – July 2021

Your comments just make me more keen for mine to arrive.

Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 9:43 AM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] Retekess V-115 FM/AM/SW Radio Review – July 2021
Five Days In:
Sound quality from the internal speaker and ear phones is good.
- Tuning method while not easy to start with is making more sense as I use it.

- Excellent battery life, I have only just needed to recharge it after 4-5 days of heavy usage.
- I have grown to like the backlight. While it is bright, I have managed to get use to it.
- DX performance so far is solid without being amazing. I am yet to test it with my 3" FSL.

https://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/2021/07/retekess-v-115-fmamsw-radio-review-july.html