I am going to give a close eye to your software, Paul. Maybe could be translated into Spanish and be offered for Spanish MW stations, which is the largest network remaining in Europe.

Something interesting with the UL DXing Index is the possibility to check the real capacity of our ULR and small portables to receive a signal. We could set that 'this or that receiver' is able to achieve the ### UL DXing Index. Also make a comparison in between them.

Any of you are interested to send me his/her 5 best UL DXing Index by this coming Monday? With that I will produce the first Log chart to be shared here.

El jue., jul. 22, 2021 a 7:28, Paul Blundell
<tanger32au@...> escribió:
I have not updated the "public" version as yet, I want to make sure this new feature works before I publish it, it should only be a day or so as I have already added 25% of my loggins using it with no issues so far.
Sorry but it is Windows only.

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 2:00 PM Frank Standford <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
Where do I find this to use? Can it run on a MAC or PC only?

Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 10:30 AM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] Introducing the ULR DXing Chart-Index
I have just updated MWDXerDB to include this and have started to add this index against all my loggings, this might take a while.

image.png

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 9:26 AM Paul Blundell via groups.io <tanger32au=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks for that, I am really excited about this. I will be updating my log file to also include this information.

Paul

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 6:50 PM Jorge Garzón via groups.io <iberiaDX=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Paul,
I am including the Excel spreadsheet to log the records. Feel free to use it and even add new lines.

The idea is to publish the results monthy in our e-groups and also in my blog. any other blog will be welcome to publish the chart with personal comments on the DX-listening made during the month, if any. This is also a personal tool to check conditions when DXing outdoors. All this info is valuable to be shared with other folks.

Saludos

Jorge Garzón Gutiérrez "IberiaDX"
(EB7EFA · EA1036 SWL · BDXC Member 1409)
QTH: IN83ag / 43º15' N · 03º56' W
Urb. San Roque 95, casa 5 (Villasevil)
39698 Santiurde de Toranzo (ESPAÑA - SPAIN)
Blog: IberiaDX  · Twitter: @IberiaDX

En miércoles, 21 de julio de 2021 8:49:22 CEST, Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> escribió:

Do you have a template file or spreadsheet to use for this? Where would be the best place to post results and will you also be adding these to your blog?