Re: Air Band Receivers

Paul Blundell

Thanks Dave, that is very interesting and a feature I would make great use of. I might need to look at importing one myself.

Paul

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 6:34 AM Dave613 <david.elden.613@...> wrote:
I have a Skywave SSB and the air band scanning scans the 10 air band presets on page 1. It goes through them quite fast so you won't miss much and 10 freqs is usually enough for even a busy location. (I'm talking about the scanning function, not ATS). I find the Skywave SSB to be a good air band receiver, only downside is the relatively poor audio (due to the speaker choice, applies to all bands and is weakest part of the design in my view).
Dave.