Re: Malachite DSP Software Defined Radio

Paul Blundell

I have not had much luck with orders from overseas of late, sadly I think Covid has a lot to do with this :(

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 9:36 AM Dean wayman <dx_plains@...> wrote:
Hi
Anyone have one of these and who can I trust to get one from ?  I ordered one from china ,package arrived today with some kind of a red thing made from silk thread i think ?  tree ornament ?

I always had good luck getting stuff from there I dunno what happened here .

I'll probably get to eat the purchase but I still would like to have one just for fun .

There's a sucker born every minute i guess ?

Thanks
Dean