Re: How Do You Record???

Paul Blundell

That's a good idea Paul, your experience with this shows that it must be a good method in your environment.

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 2:05 PM Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@...> wrote:
Hi,

Mr freeze your Nuggets off to Dx here

I have a zoom h1 digital recorder being fed to its line input by the headphone jack of my Tecsun pl880.  The zoom h1 has a line out jack I have headphones plugged into. You can listen even when not recording, it will pass audio

Each file on the SD card is 001, 002, etc

I send a text to myself every time I hit record

“11780 Brazil 625pm”

No paper required, not carrying much extra on you and it’s easy.

Paul

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 8:02 PM Frank Standford <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
Are we all using pen and paper or has anybody got a good method for logging stations and callsigns on a LAPTOP computer? I have both an iPad and small laptop if either could be used. As my income is limited, FREE is best.