Re: Planning a Portable Ultralight radio DXing Session – 2021

Paul Blundell

Thanks for the great suggestions. I have made some changes to it now.

As for using MWDXerDB for FM and Shortwave, no reason this could not be added, I did play around with using it for FM loggings at one point. Anything specific you think I would need to change / update?

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 12:13 AM DX Pedro <pmm.andrade@...> wrote:
Hi PAUL!
Well the post is very good and light. But maybe you can take these
suggestions if you think they're ok:
1- some bold words to divide the post into parts, i.e.: Choosing
location; Radio Gear; Extra gear, etc.
2- maybe you can link the database to part of the text to MWDxerDB
post? assuming you're using it to log

OFFtopic: would you consider updating/tweaking your MWDxerDB to have
SW/FM stations?

All for now, and thanks for your post.
73s

// pedro andrade