Re: Planning a Portable Ultralight radio DXing Session – 2021

Paul Blundell

In the past my wife would come along but these days it is mostly just by myself or sometimes I can drag the kids along too but not that often these days.

Paul

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 2:39 PM Frank Standford <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
I am so glad to hear this, I love being able to get out again.
Do you ever take anybody with you or do you always do them by yourself? In your photos I could not see anybody else with you.

Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 1:17 PM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] Planning a Portable Ultralight radio DXing Session – 2021
Early on with the lock downs here and some of the rules that were put in place it did as I didn't feel that ultralight DXing in public was a good look and didn't pass the "exercise" test.
Now it is much better and other than social distancing, it is not an issue.

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 12:15 PM Frank Standford <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
How has the china virus been and has that stopped you much?

Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 9:59 AM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
I have just given this a tidy up and update: https://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/2020/11/planning-portable-ultralight-radio.html