Re: New Kmart Radio

What radios do you have?
I am still looking, thinking something cheap off ebay until I decide if I want to stick to it or go back to my bigger radios. Getting out and about sounds great for me.

Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 1:18 PM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] New Kmart Radio
Really just as an extra radio for my collection. I have a couple of manual tuning radios but they don't get as much use as the digital tuning ones.

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 12:16 PM Frank Standford <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
What are you planning on using this for? It sounds too cheap for what it is.

Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 10:54 AM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Subject: [UltralightDX] New Kmart Radio
I was recently looking on the Kmart website (for something totally different) and came across this radio. https://www.kmart.com.au/product/portable-radio---black/3468809

I can't find much about it online, does it look like any other "known" radio? for $20, I might just grab one and see how well it works.