Re: LONG TERM DX Projects

I was looking at more your thought process and how you decide on what to log and basically how your challenges came about?

Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 1:17 PM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] LONG TERM DX Projects
Do you mean the process of logging the stations or more how I decide what to log in the first place?

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 12:15 PM Frank Standford <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
I am not in your country. I was more asking about how you do yours, I can get my own list.

Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 9:38 AM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io
I search on the ACMA database and also get information off this group and other groups.
What state are you in and I can help with a list to start with.

Paul

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 9:08 AM Frank Standford <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
I would like to aim for all stations, how do you find your lists?

Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 10:09 AM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io
What area are you in? I can help with some research.

On Tue, 22 Jun 2021, 09:41 Frank Standford, <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
Could you help me?