From: "Steve Whitt" <mwneditor@...>
Subject: [mwcircle] Maximum DX
Date: June 21, 2021 at 5:03:35 AM CDT

When you listen to faraway MW radio stations 20km doesn't seem very far. 200km likewise. And 2000km is relatively easy to achieve. But what is the limit?
What if you could hear a station from 20000km away - half a world away? Find out how it might be possible.

We’ve republished a feature from MWN onto our new website here

because we have an interesting follow up planned for members in the next MWN due out at start of July.

73
Steve