Re: Tecsun PL-368 Manual / Enhanced Convenient Tuning (ETM+)

Gavin

Hi Paul
I have to say on the PL-330 that the "soft mute" is annoying the heck out of me. Its even present on reasonably strong signals and no way of disabling it. I have a PL-380 and it disables if scanned down freq then retuned but that doesn't work on the PL-330. What kind of works is to off tune the frequency but sometimes needs 2Khz on a strong signal. The SYNC is not very stable so that doesn't help much. I've resorted to using zero beat SSB but thats not great on MW.
Apart from that its a fine radio but its not getting much use around here!
Cheers, Gav