Re: Question about your mobile/remote DX'ing procedure.

Paul Blundell

I know most stations by ear and from my lists I can tell which stations I am hearing. I also have internet access on my smart phone so that helps at times.

Paul

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021, 23:49 Johnny via groups.io, <jlochey=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

Regarding mobile/remote DX'ing (anywhere not in your house)

What (if anything?) do you use to assist with station identification?

When I am at home, I use the internet to some extent to assist with some of my ID's, but mobile/remote monitoring (depending on how remote) could make the use of the internet more difficult.

Would love your thoughts here, as I'm trying to really streamline my mobile/remote "kit" of items that I take with me.

Thanks!

Johnny