Re: Question about your mobile/remote DX'ing procedure.

Stan Horzepa

Hi Johnny,

If you have an iPhone, there are two apps that I find helpful: for AM/MW DX, I use “AM Search” and for SW, I use “SWBC Sked.”

Good Luck,

Stan, WA1LOU
Wolcott, CT, USA

On Wednesday, June 16, 2021, 09:49:39 AM EDT, Johnny via groups.io <jlochey@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Regarding mobile/remote DX'ing (anywhere not in your house)

What (if anything?) do you use to assist with station identification?

When I am at home, I use the internet to some extent to assist with some of my ID's, but mobile/remote monitoring (depending on how remote) could make the use of the internet more difficult.

Would love your thoughts here, as I'm trying to really streamline my mobile/remote "kit" of items that I take with me.

Thanks!

Johnny