DXing Desk

Paul Blundell

After recently moving house, we now have a bit more space and I have the chance to setup a "dxing desk". Below are a few options I have found.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/373531424570?hash=item56f835373a:g:J0MAAOSwsMpgbZwB

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/393212254925?hash=item5b8d46dacd:g:tPYAAOSw~gBgWIbX

https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/Categories/Explore-More/Storage-%26-Office/Desks/Sabrina-Adjustable-Desk/p/SBIDSKADJOOOMSTDKB

https://www.kmart.com.au/product/kitchen-bench-prep-trolley/3468827

The idea is to have something that is portable, it will live in the spare room but come out to other rooms as needed. Ideally it will on wheels, have a work surface that will fit my 3" FSL and some radios and also have some storage space. At this stage the last one appears to be the best "fit" for my needs. Before I buy this, what do you use or any other ideas you have seen?

Paul
https://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/