Re: Tecsun PL-368 Manual / Enhanced Convenient Tuning (ETM+)

Paul Blundell

Thanks.

365 = $100
330 = $145

I also like the look / sound of the S2000 but that is not an ultralight ;)  I am looking at getting a radio desk at home, so that could take a spot on that...

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 1:18 AM DX Pedro <pmm.andrade@...> wrote:
Yup, Tecsun Aussie is the place to get those first hand. #protip
have a great week, ya'll.

// pedro andrade