Re: Tecsun PL-368 Manual / Enhanced Convenient Tuning (ETM+)

Paul Blundell

Thanks for the scans.

That feature does not work how I was expecting but does sound very interesting anyway, I am tossing up which way to go, a PL-368, PL-330 or something else. I am not in a rush so I will wait for your review :)

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 11:55 PM radiojayallen <radiojayallen@...> wrote:
Paul,

I scanned the two pages of the PL-368 manual which explain the ETM function and have attached them here. It is the same as the PL-330 ETM and I have attached that entire manual for other details, many of which are the same. Recent Tecsuns share many similarities so this should give you the info you want.

I just got my PL-368 and will write it up fully after a few weeks of testing and comparisons.

Let me know if I can provide any more info...my review is in progress.

Jay