Re: Tecsun PL-368 Manual / Enhanced Convenient Tuning (ETM+)

DX Pedro

Yup, Tecsun Aussie is the place to get those first hand. #protip
have a great week, ya'll.

// pedro andrade

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 2:55 PM radiojayallen <radiojayallen@gmail.com> wrote:

Paul,

I scanned the two pages of the PL-368 manual which explain the ETM function and have attached them here. It is the same as the PL-330 ETM and I have attached that entire manual for other details, many of which are the same. Recent Tecsuns share many similarities so this should give you the info you want.

I just got my PL-368 and will write it up fully after a few weeks of testing and comparisons.

Let me know if I can provide any more info...my review is in progress.

Jay