Re: Tecsun PL-368 Manual / Enhanced Convenient Tuning (ETM+)

hamrad45

Wow, your scans are much better than mine. Would you scan pages 1-5 showing the keys and display?  Thanks

Tom Stiles

From: main@UltralightDX.groups.io [mailto:main@UltralightDX.groups.io] On Behalf Of radiojayallen
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 9:55 AM
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] Tecsun PL-368 Manual / Enhanced Convenient Tuning (ETM+)

Paul,

I scanned the two pages of the PL-368 manual which explain the ETM function and have attached them here. It is the same as the PL-330 ETM and I have attached that entire manual for other details, many of which are the same. Recent Tecsuns share many similarities so this should give you the info you want.

I just got my PL-368 and will write it up fully after a few weeks of testing and comparisons.

Let me know if I can provide any more info...my review is in progress.

Jay