Re: Tecsun PL-368 Manual / Enhanced Convenient Tuning (ETM+)

radiojayallen

Paul,

I scanned the two pages of the PL-368 manual which explain the ETM function and have attached them here. It is the same as the PL-330 ETM and I have attached that entire manual for other details, many of which are the same. Recent Tecsuns share many similarities so this should give you the info you want.

I just got my PL-368 and will write it up fully after a few weeks of testing and comparisons.

Let me know if I can provide any more info...my review is in progress.

Jay