Re: Common Interference Sources

Phillips

Fridge?

From: main@UltralightDX.groups.io <main@UltralightDX.groups.io> on behalf of Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...>
Sent: Friday, 11 June 2021 9:19 AM
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io <main@ultralightdx.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] Common Interference Sources

Thanks Tony.

The touch lamp was unplugged at this time. Last night I noticed that this was coming and going fairly regularly, I will keep looking for it.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 3:41 PM Tony Magon <temagon@...> wrote:
Hi Paul

I would check the touch lamp first

Regards

Tony

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 3:05 PM Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:
Last night we had a power outage due to some storms. The band was much quieter and these issues were gone. I noticed when the power came back on, it took a few minutes for it to get bad again, this I suspect shows that the issue is not so much with the power in general but instead something that takes a while to turn on / get working. I will keep looking in to it.