1611KHz - Mixed Signals

Paul Blundell

Today at lunch time I was having a bit of a listen (not serious DXing) of the bands, I was in my car at the time due to the weather.
I often like to have a listen to the SEN station on 1611KHz as they have some good sports related information and stories.

We have four stations on 1611KHz within 300km of me, these are all SEN stations, I noticed that under the main station was a second signal, it was hard to hear but this didn't sound like SEN and I doubt that any of the three other stations on this frequency would be carrying different programming to each other.

Video: https://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/2021/06/1611khz-mixed-signals.html

Any ideas?