Re: Sangean HDR-14 UL HD AM/FM Radio - What do you think?

Michael Schuster

On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 07:31 AM, radiojayallen wrote:
The main problem I find in my cars with AM IBOC is that when you live on the fringe of an AM HD station area the switching is obvious, and the only way to stop it is to go through menus to disable HD entirely which is not convenient.

Jay
Yep. This has been an issue from the very start and given the bad taste it leaves, it is surprising the chip designers rarely address this in firmware. At home, both of my Sony XDR-F1HD tuners have been modded with a toggle switch that lets you do this on the fly.