Re: Recent FSL Antenna Experimentation

Marc Coevoet

Op 1/06/2021 om 08:29 schreef kevin asato:
A more generalized loop that would work better in a wide band scenario would look like a coil like this and is normally the throwaway antenna supplied with stereo receivers <https://www.amazon.com/Fancasee-Antenna-Connector-Stereo-Receiver/dp/B0793F5JWR>.

I have replaced the standard loop from a tuner with a self made loop, I measure for the value of INDUCTANCE, and make such a loop (mostly around 12┬ÁH).. One loop of 2 by 2 meters gives me enough inductance for most receivers/tuners. Of course, the signal can be "huge" ... And tuners differ, so that one can use the better AM tuners ...

Marc
For former Apple users: Xubuntu.org (menu's up left)
For former Windows users: Lubuntu.org (menu's down left)