Re: Sangean DT-800 vs Sihuadon R-108 vs CCRadio 2E

Phil Pasteur

Edited

This solution looks very interesting from the perspective of an experimenter being able to play with the parameters. Right up my alley, as I love tweaking.
But how good is the radio overall?
Like in many cases where the same chip is used, implementation is important. Not necessarily limited to access to the chip's functionality. How does it sound? Does it use the whip for FM, or the headphone cable?
BTW, I am not familiar with theĀ Yamaha T84. I could not even find anything on it with a google search. So that comparison does not help me.