Re: Sangean DT-800

Mark Roberts

The DT-250 is not available in the United States (I've looked - I like the silver color - I'm shallow) Probably the closest equivalents are the DT-400W or the DT-200VX.

Re: the CC Pocket. Note that there are two versions. The first version had poor AGC on AM (mediumwave). The second version was much improved. You can distinguish the two versions this way: version 2 has numbers molded into the five front-panel buttons. Also note that the functions of the front-panel buttons are listed in a label that's on the other side of the battery-compartment door.

On Sat, May 8, 2021 at 6:05 AM Johnny via groups.io <jlochey=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Jorge,

Thanks for the great comments on the DT-800 vs DT-250.

I don't know if we can get the DT-250 in the US ???

I like my CCrane Pocket, but honestly I find the dial volume to be the thing that I like the least.  To me sometimes it seems a bit "crackly" when adusted.

Sounds like the DT-250 is a real keeper!  I'll be on the lookout for one to purchase.

Johnny