Portable Ultralight DXing Session - 12/05/2021 - Tunbridge Community Park

Paul Blundell

Date: 12/05/2021
Time: 10:15am
Location: Tunbridge Community Park, Tasmania.
Radio: AR-1733 / 3” FSL
Notes: A mid-morning session on my drive to Hobart for work. Tunbridge is about the midway point between Launceston and Hobart and is a very small town, it has only a few houses and a community centre.

Results (as shown below) were much as I would expect with 2CR on 549kHz being a bit of a surprise, but I really had to work hard to get this. The weather was average with some rain starting just as I pulled up. 3RN on 621kHz was the standout signal with 3LO on 774kHz not being far behind it.

FREQ

CALLSIGN

Area Served

Purpose