Re: Headphones?

Wolfgang von Poellnitz

Dear John, for ultralight without reading your recommendation this would have been also my choice for a small light weight cheap on-ear headphone, surely I will try one of those for my Tecsuns, Degen, etc. For stereo I have an AKG K182 studio set, but ear pads impossible to find at normal prices. This I might replace with the otherwise highly recommended Sony MDR7506, same price range. The cheap Sony suits surely very well to the idea of ultralight dx.
But another question: has anyone good experience with real ham set headphones as e.g. Kenwood HS-5 or similar? An idea for my larger rigs...

73, Wolfgang
Austria